Lightbearers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the lightbearers, to bring the light to the darkest reaches of the galaxy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application for the position of Master of Diplomacy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Durnikas
Guild Master
Guild Master

Application for the position of Master of Diplomacy Empty
PostSubject: Application for the position of Master of Diplomacy   Application for the position of Master of Diplomacy EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:52 am

The position for Master of Diplomacy is currently available for Applications.

This is a council seat position and must be taken seriously.

The position includes several important responsibilities.

These include but are not limited to:
- Creating Diplomatic ties with other guilds.
- Maintaining Diplomatic ties with allies.
- Smoothing relations with Foes and potential foes.
- Moderation of the Diplomacy and Alliances Forum.
- Council responsibilities.
- Several role-play responsibilities such as maintaining the diplomatic corps of the guild.

To apply, please post your Character Name, Age and a short In-Character description of why you wish to apply for this position.
Back to top Go down
https://lightbearers.rpg-board.net
Raynd
Recruit
Recruit
Raynd

PostSubject: Re: Application for the position of Master of Diplomacy   Application for the position of Master of Diplomacy EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:15 am

Character Name : Rayne Xentan

I would like to apply for this position because I'm familiar with maintaining peace treaties , and getting the best outcome out of an ordeal, having served
beside countless masters, and being sent on different Jedi diplomatic missions along the Core Worlds and even in the Outer Rim.
Alliances will be solidified , me personally organizing celebrations to do this, and going to great lenghts to ensure peace and stability for both concerning factions
During times of war with another faction or the Empire, I know how to assemble and prepare our faction and unite it with another for a common goal ,
until that respective goal is reached.
I close my application with the thought, that whatever choice the Council takes, I will stand by the chosen leader and offer him advice when needed.
Back to top Go down
Zante
Recruit
Recruit
Zante

PostSubject: Re: Application for the position of Master of Diplomacy   Application for the position of Master of Diplomacy EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 3:41 am

If we are not 'master of diplomacy' should that be cause for us to refrain from seeking to cement ties with other parties?
Back to top Go down
Raynd
Recruit
Recruit
Raynd

PostSubject: Re: Application for the position of Master of Diplomacy   Application for the position of Master of Diplomacy EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:36 am

Well right now we can cement ties with other parties, but after a Master of Diplomacy is choosen, it's his principal job to do that, though he can be helped , as you can join the department,but he must be strong enough to do alone if needed. Also, Master of Diplomacy Raynd for 2012! lol!
Back to top Go down
Raynd
Recruit
Recruit
Raynd

PostSubject: Re: Application for the position of Master of Diplomacy   Application for the position of Master of Diplomacy EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 5:36 pm

Ok, the Master of Diplomacy role has officially been taken, by noone other than me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for the position of Master of Diplomacy   Application for the position of Master of Diplomacy Empty

Back to top Go down

Application for the position of Master of Diplomacy
Page 1 of 1