Lightbearers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the lightbearers, to bring the light to the darkest reaches of the galaxy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

After Combat Report - Commander Havoc's crash on Tatooine

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mel'anna
Recruit
Recruit
Mel'anna

After Combat Report - Commander Havoc's crash on Tatooine Empty
PostSubject: After Combat Report - Commander Havoc's crash on Tatooine   After Combat Report - Commander Havoc's crash on Tatooine EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:31 pm

Just jotting down a few notes before I doze off, so this is mostly OOC, and probably not completly in sequence Smile

Commander Hadloc's ship crashed on Tatooine, in the Dune Sea. Cause as yet unknown. Passengers; Commander Hadloc, Master Raynd. Lieutenant Mel'anna happened to be in the same area, and coordinated a search and rescue with Master Korras, and Lariana. We took forever locating them in the scorching desert, and proxy killed an Imperial player a few times.

Hadloc and Raynd were captured by Sand People, and were being held hostage when we finally arrived. Lariana had returned to her ship to coordinate the search from there by then, watching events unfold through the visuals uplinked to her from Mel'anna's cybernetic eye.

Raynd killed their captor using Dark side powers.

They had been tortured.

Master Korras was distraught by Raynd's use of the Dark side powers, and a heated discussion followed. We fought our way out of the Sand People camp and returned to the outpost. Korras duelled with Raynd in an effort to turn him away from the Dark side, but was defeated. Raynd did however not kill Korras, and continued to explain his reasons.

It was all very stressful for Lariana, who could only observe from orbit.

--

Anyway, feel free to add notes or corrections Smile

Last edited by Sylia on Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raynd
Recruit
Recruit
Raynd

PostSubject: Re: After Combat Report - Commander Havoc's crash on Tatooine   After Combat Report - Commander Havoc's crash on Tatooine EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 6:17 pm

Really nice topic, usefull for other members to catch up on the rp Very Happy . +1 internetz for you
Back to top Go down
Mel'anna
Recruit
Recruit
Mel'anna

PostSubject: Part 2: Searching for the ship's cargo, and the quest for revenge on the Mandalorians   After Combat Report - Commander Havoc's crash on Tatooine EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:53 am

A few notes on tonight's continuation of our story arc;

Cause of the crash: a virus in the ship's navigation computer dropped it out of hyperspace above Tatooine, outside normal shipping lanes, where it was attacked by Mandalorian raiders.

We met up with Zil and Minx, and set out again into the desert to look for the (secret?) cargo that the ship was carrying. Republic plans and other data, IIRC. Someone had beaten us to the wreckage, the black box (or rather, an orange box with republic markings) was gone, and the wreck was rigged with boobytraps.

Minx and Lariana fought a lot over some previous history that I'm not privvy to. Minx got drooled on by a rill, Lariana threw it to the other side of the room using the Force, and we extracted ourselves from the wreck without setting off the boobytraps.

Threw in a grenade to set off the ordnance after we had gotten clear, so the ship's data would be wiped. Minx vented some anger on electronics as well, I think. The whole thing went kaboom, but we survived. Hadloc got fed up with the bickering, had words with Minx, and Minx quit (only IC, of course). Zil went to look for her.

The remainder of the group headed north toward the Mandalorian landing party, fought Imperials, searched their storage for further clues. Arrived at the Mando LZ, eliminated the ground troops, disabled the empty shuttle, while Hadloc boarded the remaining shuttle.

There was a Sith onboard this shuttle, who fought with Hadloc, cut off his left arm, and threw him out of the shuttle as it took off. Hadloc went unconcious, was transported by emergency shuttle to Anchorhead Space Port, and taken onto Lariana's Defender. There Hadloc's condition was stabilized, in part by Lariana's and Mel'anna's expertise, but mostly due to Master Raynd's use of 'grey' Jedi powers; a mix of pain transfer, and regenerative use of the Force.

We arranged for a medical team to meet us on Carrick Station. Favours were called in, and we used an experimental surgical droid to graft a new cybernetic arm onto Hadloc's shoulder, in the medical bay on board his new ship.

This took a while, we FFWD'd, and Hadloc woke up, still groggy, and slowly becoming aware of his new arm.

--

(What was the name of the Sith? I missed part of that due to the respawns)

Feel free to add comments or corrections Smile

--

The name of the Sith was Marden'ant, 'Blood Knight'.
Back to top Go down
Mel'anna
Recruit
Recruit
Mel'anna

PostSubject: Ord Mantell Cantina Meeting   After Combat Report - Commander Havoc's crash on Tatooine EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:21 am

We met up in the cantina on Ord Mantell today. Hadloc had ordered some new, prototype gear, and wanted to return to there as well, still being a bit uncomfortable with the loss of his remaining arm.

Lieutenant Mel'anna has the documentation for his new arm and a way to adjust the sensitivity of it. Before we could adjust the arm, however, our first new member arrived on the scene; Sergeant Tik'ezda Vann. The sergeant provided background info, and was recruited by Hadloc as a new member for Charlie Squad.

Mel'anna noticed the arrival of a Jedi Knight, and inquired after the nature of his visit in a manner that did not show much fondness for Ord Mantell as a planet (the armpit of the galaxy). This introduced Trent into the conversation as well, who turned out to be Raynd's brother.

The Jedi Knight was named Ardisand, and his mission on Ord Mantell is to seek out and recruit Mandalorians for the Republic, on behalf of the Jedi Council. The only known Mandalorian on the planet is Captain Hadloc, so after the sergeant returns to his duties, the conversation moves over to Hadloc, and the details of Ardisand's mission.

Some additional notes;

Trent communicates directly with his brother, and is therefore already privvy to the details of what happened on Tatooine. He joined up with our cause.

Hadloc's father was banished from his clan. He defected after Hadloc's mother was raped and murdered by an Imperial cyborg. Hadloc joined the army to quench his thirst for combat, and hunt the Sith wherever he goes.

Zante arrives.

(At this point, Ard and Hadloc had to leave, and excuse themselves)

Zante orders a drink, and spills it all over due to the peculiar nature of his headcover. He does like his drink however. Was discovered late in life, and still had many of his old vices.

Trent and Zante continue to discuss the unique history Trent and Raynd share, as brothers, while Mel'anna taps away at her datapad.

-

Raynd's pain transfer is a Dark side ability that requires significant effort to avoid it being expressed as raw anger and rage. In the past, Raynd attacked Trent after using the ability.

Raynd and Trent are twins. Trent spoke of an 'Eliza', to mention if 'the worst happens'.
Back to top Go down
Hadloc
Master of Military
Master of Military
Hadloc

PostSubject: Re: After Combat Report - Commander Havoc's crash on Tatooine   After Combat Report - Commander Havoc's crash on Tatooine EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 5:12 am

Good work on the updates, very detailed and giving everyone a little more insight of what happend if they wasn't present.

Keep it up.

Back to top Go down
Mel'anna
Recruit
Recruit
Mel'anna

PostSubject: Session on Alderaan   After Combat Report - Commander Havoc's crash on Tatooine EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:16 am

Wasn't present for that, but I understand that Lariana and Minx buried the hatchet. Mostly. Zil and Minx were brought up to date with regard to the new threat we face from Marden'ant, the 'Blood Knight'.

--

Location note: We looked for medical facilities on Carrick Station earlier during this story arc, and could not find any. For future events we can use the medical facilities in the Senate building on Coruscant. Keep to your left as you enter the building, and take the first available hallway left. It will be in a room on your right. Med droid shows up on the map. Facility has several beds, a kolto tank, attendants etc.
Back to top Go down
Mel'anna
Recruit
Recruit
Mel'anna

PostSubject: Meeting on Coruscant   After Combat Report - Commander Havoc's crash on Tatooine EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:55 am

Master Sokai was brought up to date by Lieutenant Mel'anna.

I have briefed the medical staff at the Senate Tower medical facilities on the specifics of Captain Hadloc's new cybernetic arm, so he can request assistance with adjustments and diagnostics at any time. Should he wish to do so, he can authorize the sharing of this data with other Republic medical databases throughout the galaxy, making this service available to him at any location.

I also noticed that Lariana seems a bit .. emotional, and intent on avoiding Captain Hadloc. She was not very forthcoming in her answers when asked about this, however, and I did not press the matter further.

Captain Hadloc was given a physical at the Senate Tower medical center. Minor adjustments to his arm were made. The Captain is healing quickly, and should be back to full combat readiness in no time. I left him alone with Master Sokai after that. Hopefully the Jedi Master can counsel him in whatever ails him beyond the physical injuries.
Back to top Go down
Mel'anna
Recruit
Recruit
Mel'anna

PostSubject: Re: After Combat Report - Commander Havoc's crash on Tatooine   After Combat Report - Commander Havoc's crash on Tatooine EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 8:40 am

We tracked an apprentice of Marden'ant, Reyne Xentan, to the Smuggler's Moon, Nar Shaddaa. We located him on the Promenade, duelled some, threw him off the balcony, and then talked to him about Marden'ant, and about the Xentan family.

We learned that Marden'ant never left Tatooine. The reason for this has to do with Hadloc, and another reason Reyne was unaware of.

==

On a related, but totally OOC note; the next time someone pulls stealth commandos, sniper squads or other 'I was never in any danger' invincibility plot devices out of a place where the sun don't shine, I will have a Deathstar prototype in orbit, which will have spotted your plot device already, and neutralized it without you noticing. It's simply that advanced ;-)

Also, can we work on our combat RP, player vs. player? I like the supporting role, but it gets rather boring if a fight that would last a minute at in real time gets stretched into 15-20 minutes. May be my inexperience talking though, feel free to educate me if I am missing a crucial part of the realities of RP combat :-)
Back to top Go down
Raynd
Recruit
Recruit
Raynd

PostSubject: Re: After Combat Report - Commander Havoc's crash on Tatooine   After Combat Report - Commander Havoc's crash on Tatooine EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 2:14 am

Regarding combat in RP, from now on only emote battle rp will be used. Gameplay duels can be used only when the two combatands are the same levels and if they agree to it. Also, Empire players cannot see custom orange emotes, and Reyne was beaten basically two times, pushed off a ledge and snipers were ready to shoot him. I think he can have a squad of stealth commandos , and everything he says can be rubbish, don't sith talk like that? "you will die, fear me" type of talk? Reyne is weak in combat currently, and deception and stealth are his only weapons. Also, attacking Reyne all at once by multiple people is considered poweremoting Smile

Back to top Go down
Mel'anna
Recruit
Recruit
Mel'anna

PostSubject: Re: After Combat Report - Commander Havoc's crash on Tatooine   After Combat Report - Commander Havoc's crash on Tatooine EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:27 am

[placeholder for secret meeting/conversation between Reyne and Hadloc]

Searched on Tatooine for traces of Marden'ant, and found a sand crawler, almost completely buried in a dune at the edge of the Dune Sea. Attempts at entry through conventional means yielded nothing. Master Raynd cut a hole in the roof above the bridge, and went inside. Silence soon followed, and Master Sokai went in after him while the troopers (Hadloc, Mel'anna) waited outside.

They uncovered a holocron, deep inside the hull. An ethereal figure appeared when it was opened, revealing himself to be Darth Nexram. After a short conversation with the ethereal Sith, the Jedi Masters decided that the holocron should be destroyed. The Sith however, while lacking corporeal form, put up quite a fight, and a brief but heavy struggle followed. The troopers outside could only see brief glimpses from a video feed, and Captain Hadloc grew increasingly impatient.

Master Sokai managed to destroy the holocron, which exploded violently, smashing the two Jedi Masters against the bulkheads. Master Sokai, being closest, took the majority of the damage, shielding Master Raynd in his lighter armour. An eerie silence followed, and Captain Hadloc was compelled to take action.

Using the full power of his cybernetic arms, the Captain ripped open the side of the hull, creating an opening big enough to recover the two Jedis, still a bit dazed by the force of the explosion. A quick medical checkup took care of the various bruises, and neither sustained significant injury.

Having recovered all the information possible, we returned to the nearest outpost.

[plans were recovered that shed light on Marden'ant's activities]

[Telretha was also present before I arrived, but dc'd shortly afterwards. If there's anything missing or misinterpreted, feel free to add below]
Back to top Go down
Mel'anna
Recruit
Recruit
Mel'anna

PostSubject: 'Operation Shining Armour'   After Combat Report - Commander Havoc's crash on Tatooine EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 12:23 pm

Some quick notes, I'll work them into more of a storyline format if and when I get the chance Smile

Lariana had been kidnapped by an Imperial Agent, named Sette. We tracked Sette down to Nar Shaddaa, and confronted her there. After a while she gave up the location, revealing that Lariana had been released on Hoth.

We mobilized immediately, and were joined by Cavella, Ionaserenity, and Shinkay. We set out into the snow and ice in three teams, plus two Republic S&R teams from Aurek Base. After a while, Lariana was located by Raynd and Hadloc after sending up a flare. Everyone returned to base, and prepped for their arrival.

Hadloc arrived with Lariana, and she was put inside one of the kolto tanks at Aurek Base. Hadloc rushed back out again before I could replace his spent power cells, to search for Raynd, who was still out there. The three other masters joined him in his search, while I stayed behind to care for Lariana, suspended in her kolto tank.

After almost six hours, Lariana was released from the tank, and the three masters returned to the base. Upon learning that the two men were still out there, Lariana rushed out to find them, even though she was still weak. We found them, half frozen, warmed them up, and returned to base.

--

Some additional notes;

The local consular trainer gave Lariana clothes to wear. If her own gear is recovered, it will be sent on to Carrick Station.

Lariana seems to be in love with Hadloc and Raynd, but mostly with Hadloc now?

Raynd broke away from the Emperor's influence, losing his lightsaber in the process. He can no longer be corrupted through this 'link'.

Sette was on Nar Shaddaa together with a Sith Assassin. Raynd took Sette's datapad at some point, and through it, communicated with her superiors, leading her to reveal Lariana's location. The datapad and Sette were handed over to the Sith Assassin.

As always, let me know if I missed anything.

Oh, and Teegan for Warden 2012! ;-)
Back to top Go down
Raynd
Recruit
Recruit
Raynd

PostSubject: Re: After Combat Report - Commander Havoc's crash on Tatooine   After Combat Report - Commander Havoc's crash on Tatooine EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 12:29 pm

Well Raynd pretty much told Hadloc that Hadloc should be with Lariana, as he doesn't know if he would come back from his quest, and knows Hadloc can take care of her. His sense came back after the link with the emperor broke.
Back to top Go down
Mel'anna
Recruit
Recruit
Mel'anna

PostSubject: Re: After Combat Report - Commander Havoc's crash on Tatooine   After Combat Report - Commander Havoc's crash on Tatooine EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:32 pm

[Present: Cavella (IC, but not online), Ioanaserenity, Telretha (and Bowdaar), Reyne/Raynd, Hadlock/Marden'ant, Lariana, Smith, Mel'anna]

While we were on Tython, Captain Hadloc got an urgent message, notifying him that Marden'ant would be on Nar Shaddaa. The team scrambled immediately, making their way to the Slippery Slopes cantina, where we met Reyne Xentan, who assured us that he was on our side, whatever his behaviour during that meeting might be. For some reason, Captain Hadloc did not show, but that would soon be explained, by the arrival of our nemesis, Marden'ant.

[Hadloc was delayed by his former clan, Clan Vulture, something which he may have Marden'ant to thank for]

[Lariana does not trust Reyne, at all]

[Marden'ant is quite powerful, and we were all well aware that none of us would be able to stand against him for long]

[After a while, Reyne was sent off to check the spaceport for Captain Hadloc's arrival, and Master Raynd arrived unexpectedly. He was quite cross because of the risk we took in meeting with Marden'ant. I reckon the risk was worth it however, one has to know one's enemies before they can be defeated]

[will add more and work this into a better shape later]

--

After Combat Report, supplemental. I just received a message from Master Raynd, stating that he is following up on a lead with regard to Master Sokai's whereabouts. He will report on his progress tomorrow. He probably should not be doing this on such short notice, or solo, but I have learned that the drive towards his goals is generally stronger than my ability to reason with him. Let's hope he returns safely.

Last edited by Sylia on Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hadloc
Master of Military
Master of Military
Hadloc

PostSubject: Re: After Combat Report - Commander Havoc's crash on Tatooine   After Combat Report - Commander Havoc's crash on Tatooine EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:45 am

Allright, after further minor discussion and thinking, yesterdays event at Nar Shaddah with Marden is a phantom event. I didn't happen in the story.
We'll pick up on it again soon, when everyone is present and feel ready for it.

Back to top Go down
Mel'anna
Recruit
Recruit
Mel'anna

PostSubject: Re: After Combat Report - Commander Havoc's crash on Tatooine   After Combat Report - Commander Havoc's crash on Tatooine EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:27 am

Telratha likes Belsavian Fire Whiskey. Making a note because I think it's a great name (prison moonshine!) and because it gives us something to order in cantinas.

[updating the previous post with this evening's notes, btw, so it stays more or less chronological]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Combat Report - Commander Havoc's crash on Tatooine   After Combat Report - Commander Havoc's crash on Tatooine Empty

Back to top Go down

After Combat Report - Commander Havoc's crash on Tatooine
Page 1 of 1