Lightbearers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the lightbearers, to bring the light to the darkest reaches of the galaxy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sorry to say..!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Telretha
Recruit
Recruit

Sorry to say..! Empty
PostSubject: Sorry to say..!   Sorry to say..! EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:56 am

If it isn't yet evident, I've quit. You can start your memorials now that it is official. Telretha and her family are nooo more.

I should probably elaborate a bit, and I shall. I've grown bored of the game for quite a while now, with various reasons being me overhyping it before launch and it now being a waste of my time due to it not reaching my high expectations, and me finding enjoyment in other games. I have stayed mainly for the companionship you good people have given me, but I don't think I can afford the subscription any more considering the amount of time I am actually spending on it. I do apologize. I'm also waiting for Guild Wars 2, and after playing the beta I know that it is going to be my home for a very, VERY long time. Until then, I'll be whoring RIFT, which I'm also enjoying more than Star Wars.

I'm not going to come back on here for a while. I'll leave this forum post as a good bye, and make sure that you remember I am deeeeeply grateful for all your friendship. I'll pop on in about two weeks, when I'm back from my hiatus and holiday far, far away.

Maybe I'm going to see my parents.

Either way, see you soon! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Perimus
Recruit
Recruit
Perimus

Sorry to say..! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry to say..!   Sorry to say..! EmptyWed May 02, 2012 6:25 am

Personally, I blame Balatro for everything. It's always Balatro.

RIFT is a pretty game though... made my lil' Guardian cleric Phannox :3

Yes, I'm that manly. What of it?
Back to top Go down

Sorry to say..!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lightbearers :: Welcome :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: