Lightbearers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the lightbearers, to bring the light to the darkest reaches of the galaxy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

State of play on Shaltin Tunnels - PvP

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zante
Recruit
Recruit
Zante

State of play on Shaltin Tunnels - PvP Empty
PostSubject: State of play on Shaltin Tunnels - PvP   State of play on Shaltin Tunnels - PvP EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:42 am

As a new server with a relatively low population, we live in a very fragile environment. Given how easy it is to make an impact in PvP, as has been seen with Imperial ops groups making short work of our own uncoordinated forces, we should, perhaps, entertain the idea of becoming a more closely knit team.

To this end, we ought to take stock of the affordances provided to us by our members. Though we can see, in the guild menu, which class you all play - your specifications remain a mystery.

That's to say a sage might not be your typical healer, instead they might be built for damage dealing.

I play as a Shadow and am infiltration specced (Survivable / DPS)

I'm unsure of how involved the guild wants to be with the PvP scene but it could be entertaining to run a few ops with this in mind.
Back to top Go down
Raynd
Recruit
Recruit
Raynd

PostSubject: Re: State of play on Shaltin Tunnels - PvP   State of play on Shaltin Tunnels - PvP EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:01 am

I agree with this post , those who are interested in pvp should post here.

I play as a Guardian vigilance specced (mainly dps/sometimes tank).

Now the first thing to know right now is that the Empire's strenght consists only of teamplay . Countless times I have defeated/seen defeated a sith one on one regardless of my level or his/her level.

Though as I said , teamplay is the key here, but PVP got better since the patch .

As I've seen in the pvp right now (valor rank 23 here currently) the major Empire teams are The Sovereings and Odium Prime (which are easy to beat in 1v1 , but hard if they gang up on you, as they usually do.)

Only republic guild I have seen doing pvp competitively is Legio Feratta or some such, so I recommend those who want/can pvp band up and show the imps how you really play Cool

Also Skype or Ventrilo would be helpfull in the future!

Back to top Go down
Alon'Ir
Recruit
Recruit
Alon'Ir

PostSubject: Re: State of play on Shaltin Tunnels - PvP   State of play on Shaltin Tunnels - PvP EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 5:36 pm

I'm a ranged-DPS specced gunslinger.

However, as anyone who has dueled me will know, I'm not terribly good at PvP, and as you can imagine, skype/ventrilo isn't an option for me.

Nevertheless, if my help is needed, I'll be glad to run with you guys.
Back to top Go down
Korras
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: State of play on Shaltin Tunnels - PvP   State of play on Shaltin Tunnels - PvP EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 5:05 am

I am here to assist. You can count on my ability to heal in fights against the empire.
Should the fights ever become more than just slideshows i'm available for skype.
Back to top Go down
Darkwing
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: State of play on Shaltin Tunnels - PvP   State of play on Shaltin Tunnels - PvP EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:06 am

Good Call Zante, So many times I PvP and I can take 1 imp on, but they always seem so much more organised.

Smuggler - Scoundrel

I can heal, and CC to a point. Im more of a, if you hit em, ill keep you alive kinda guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: State of play on Shaltin Tunnels - PvP   State of play on Shaltin Tunnels - PvP Empty

Back to top Go down

State of play on Shaltin Tunnels - PvP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lightbearers :: Lightbearers Departments :: Military and Medical Corps-
Jump to: