Lightbearers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the lightbearers, to bring the light to the darkest reaches of the galaxy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well it took me long enough

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheRealMonty
Recruit
Recruit
TheRealMonty

Well it took me long enough Empty
PostSubject: Well it took me long enough   Well it took me long enough EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:34 am

Hi my name is Frank, i am 28 i live in South East England (but i'm scottish). I know its a terrible thing to say i left Great Scotland to live down here, But it was for a good cause i joined the Royal Navy 9 years ago. Been travelling the globe well trying to anyway. I am a huge star wars fan, never done any online gaming what so ever so not up to scratch on the whole RP side. I play Monty a Jedi Sentinel who is a bit of a charming guy (bit like myself) who believes in the good in most people. He is friendly and always willing to help someone in need especially if its a lady The whole damsel in distress really floats his boat. I'd say he a mix between Han and Luke.

Well it seems the done thing to post a Mugshot so here goes,

Well it took me long enough Me_not11

Well that was a mission and a half to upload, i'll stick to using tools and fixing engines and not dabble in web design..

Cheers
Monty
Back to top Go down

Well it took me long enough
Page 1 of 1