Lightbearers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the lightbearers, to bring the light to the darkest reaches of the galaxy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ambér - Telretha's alt :3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Telretha
Recruit
Recruit

Ambér - Telretha's alt :3 Empty
PostSubject: Ambér - Telretha's alt :3   Ambér - Telretha's alt :3 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 4:16 am

"I don't even know what to say to you. Eleven squad members, brutally executed, and you survived?"

Ambér looked between the two members of her team she had been caught with, sitting in a dark, grey cell. Their operation on Quesh was over. A republic holdout was finally taken, and now they sat there, their tails between their legs. She reached down to the bottom of her cloak, realising it's scrubby, muddied fashion, and tore the bottom ends off, trying to keep herself somewhat respectable.

"Let's start from the beginning. Your operation on Quesh went wrong, am I correct?"

She sighed, walking in single file behind the rest of her troops. Their heads were down, in shame of being caught, in disrespect towards their Imperial captors. A wimper came from the small woman in front of her, and she shook her head. She couldn't accept this fate. She looked to the left, and saw the guard on main entrance duty. As they were walked past, she stepped apart from the line, pulling her cloak up and blending in. As the guards couldn't see much from the other end of the line, it was easy for her to step into the shadows.

"I still find it hard to believe that you could sneak out like that."

She didn't quite know how easy getting out the front entrance was, but she breathed calmly, creaking the door open slowly. As she did so, she heard the click of a silent alarm activate, and she swung the door open, heading outside and seeing nobody there. Commotion could be heard from inside. She reacted quickly, swinging round to one side and grabbing a ladder, ascending to the roof quietly.

"And this is where it happened."

She leapt to the floor, going into a prone position as she crawled along the floor. She reached a small window that overlooked the main auditorium, where her squad mates were being knelt down in a line. One of them looked up, noticed her, and a spark of hope was ignited in their eyes. Ambér went to open the window, pressing her hand up against the glass.

"It was your duty to protect, serve, and die with those valiant soldiers!"

Fear got the better of her. She looked down into the eyes of the young man, and removed her hand from the glass, instead backing away. She saw the trooper look down, and then a volley of blaster bolts was heard. She closed her eyes, huddling up in fear.

"I am disgusted by your behaviour. You should have died with them."

Ambér opened her eyes, looking directly at the interviewer. Dark, glaring eyes looked up at him, and a small smirk played on her lips.

"I'm not dying today, Detective."

"Oh? And why is that?"

Telretha stepped out of the shadows behind the Investigator.

"Hello Sis." she said calmly, grinning. She pulled out her blaster, putting it to the Investigator's head.

"You won't get away with this!" He yelled, punching his hands onto the desk. "There is surveillance ALL OVER this station!"

"How do you think I got in here, hun?" Tel replied, giggling to herself. "Come on sis. Let's get out of here."

Ambér walked round the table, taking the blaster rifle from the wall, and turning to the Investigator. "You said some very hurtful things about me." She said coldly. She raised the rifle, and tore apart the side of his face with a volley of punching shots.

"Ambér? NO!" Tel yelled. She looked to her with disgust, and activated her stealth generator. The door slammed in the corridor outside, and Ambér shook her head.

"Oh Sister... Always the loyal one." She giggled darkly, and loaded her blaster rifle. "Now. How many Republic guards are there in this dump?"

Back to top Go down

Ambér - Telretha's alt :3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lightbearers :: Roleplay :: Discussion :: Characters-
Jump to: