Lightbearers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the lightbearers, to bring the light to the darkest reaches of the galaxy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay within the forums as a passtime :3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Telretha
Recruit
Recruit

Roleplay within the forums as a passtime :3 Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay within the forums as a passtime :3   Roleplay within the forums as a passtime :3 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 6:54 am

Telretha leapt down from the small cliff, landing on an alcove by a small stream. She looked up at the towering structure before her - House Organa. A White Thranta swung round the top of the castle, encapsulating her briefly. She sighed, and stood up, looking around the light forest and grasslands before her. Unfortunately, the peace was quickly broken when a torpedo shot fired off past Telretha's head, slamming into the ground and blasting it into an ugly crater. She leapt behind a rock for cover, pulled out her blaster, and looked round a the small Imperial strike team moving for the Castle. She turned her back to her cover, and sighed, preparing to leap out.

---------------------------------------

Okay, so basically, if you haven't done this before, it goes like this.

You play your character, and you have to react to what the person posting before you says/does, and join in with the action. From this we develop a story based around a key theme.

** The key theme for this forum RP is that House Organa is being attacked, and the Lightbearers have been called in to provide assistance. **

Gogo! :3
Back to top Go down
Liamore
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay within the forums as a passtime :3   Roleplay within the forums as a passtime :3 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 9:20 pm

His eyes were closed, his body stiff under the gaze of the Organa guards.
Ten, twelve... fifteen..., Liamore counted, trying to reach out into the Force.

He was handier with his lightsabers and hesitant to rely on the Force when he knew it wasn't his strong point but guessing the number of Imperials moving towards the castle wasn't too hard. Even to him, at this distance, they were beacons of emotion: Excitement about the coming battle, loathing for House Organa, bloodlust... but also fear of death, even greater fear of failure and of their Sith commanders. And what struck him the most was the love he felt in them, the despair in some and the peace of mind in those who had already inwardly said their farewells.

With some effort, Liamore opened his eyes and broke himself away from the emotion. Peace and serenity returned, but as always, they had a bitter off-taste.
The watchful eyes of the guard captain were fixed on him while his subordinates were shooting wary glances over the barricade to the lush grassland hidden behind them.

"I count twenty" was what he wanted to say but a sound of an explosion stopped him when his mouth had just opened. Immediately, he jumped up and spun around towards the source. He couldn't quite see it, for it was hidden by a group of trees but he knew that some scouts and the 'freelancers' of the Lightbearers who participated in this operation had been deployed to warn them of reinforcements and to attack them from behind once the battle ensued.

"At least twenty, heavily armed", he said now, "Inform the other Jedi and Lightbearers."

Then he swung over the barricade and started running. Worry got the better of him. There was no sounds of a fight, nothing but the detonation.
By the time he saw the first reflections on the black Imperial military gear, he could get a glimpse at Telretha who had drawn her blasters and didn't seem to notice him. He leapt into cover and grabbed his lightsabers. He had no idea what she was up to but he was ready to follow her lead.

----------------------------

** I didn't want to advance it cause I thought that letting the battle ensue already (which is how my initial post ended, which I scrapped) might prevent the others to join in because they'd be forced to start writing mid-fight.
Back to top Go down
Alon'Ir
Recruit
Recruit
Alon'Ir

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay within the forums as a passtime :3   Roleplay within the forums as a passtime :3 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 11:02 pm

Sitting high up in a tree, she looked up at the Alderaanian sun as a cloud slowly moved in front of it, casting a shadow. She slowly cleaned the inside of her guns with a small stick and a piece of cotton while an explosion went off nearby. Flailing her arms, she managed to grab another branch, only just managing to keep herself from falling to the ground. As she hung facedown in the treetop, a small group of Imperials walked past her tree. Three stayed between the trees with a mortar, while the larger group of somewhere between a dozen and twenty quickly moved through the forest, intending to take advantage of the confusion caused by the grenade.

"Well, this should be fun.", she mumbled to herself, grinning as she climbed down silently, stopping at about three meters height, right above the two Imperial gunners, to grab her vibroknife."Nightynight boys."

She dropped down, her cape fluttering behind her and covering one man's face, blinding him. The knife was driven into the other's neck with the full force of her drop, breaking through his spine and severing his spinal cord. As the blood spurted out of his dead comrade's neck, the first Imperial pulled the fabric from his eyes, only to stare directly down the barrel of a blaster, which started to glow before everything went black.

"Goddammit, now I have to get this washed.", she grumled as she stepped over the bodies, pulling her knife out of the one with a head, and wiping the blood from her face and jacket. "They better have enough money on them to cover those costs."
Back to top Go down
Telretha
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay within the forums as a passtime :3   Roleplay within the forums as a passtime :3 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 12:46 am

Nothing much could be seen over the confusion that ensued. Imperial troops opened fire on the rock that covered Tel, and she frowned as it was quickly eroded at. Swinging round, she let off a blaster round into the nearest trooper, before leaping to a fresh set of cover. Looking back, she could see the Jedi, and nodded at Lia. A playful smirk crossed along her face, and she nodded. She opened her mouth, yelling over the blaster fire;

"You think you can give 'em a distraction?!" She yelled, pulling out her shotgun and preparing her stealth generator. "I think I want to give their ringleader a surprise.." She grinned, then activated the stealth generator.
Back to top Go down
Shinkay
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay within the forums as a passtime :3   Roleplay within the forums as a passtime :3 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 2:40 am

"Why did I volunteered for this!!" he was thinking wile standing on top off a rock just above the road that lead to the Castle."I belong on the front line! Me and my big mouth! Now I'm talking to myself!"
His patience was all but gone. His blood boiling knowing his fellow Lightbearers were in the middle of the battle and all he can do is sit and wait."Sure I'll go and take down the supply route! " "SHISH!!!"

The last word was spoken out loud and at the same time whit an explosion in the direction of the Castle that took him by surprise, startling him."This is bad".
Seconds before jumping out of his cover, to go and see what happened, a group of 4 Imperial Engineers lead by a Sith Apprentice appear down the road carrying munitions and provisions."Finally!" he said right before Force Leaping in the middle of them, whit his lightsabers in hand striking down the two engineers in front oh him. Disorientated the remaining two started running just as a Force Sweep wave hit's them, knocking them out.

In all this commotion the Sith got just within striking distance whit his lighsaber above his head ready to cut off the jedi whit one move, from shoulder to hip!

The right hand lightsaber thrown at one of the men cuts him just before hitting the ground, the other one, a young boy not older than 17, drops on his knees unable to move or talk. The all to familiar buzzing sound of a lasersaber coming from behind him cutting through the air! A sinister smile went across the face of the Sith, already thinking of his rewards and the promotion, for killing a Jedi Knight.

Slightly bent forward still waiting for the saber to return,the Sith's saber inches from his neck, the young boy crying two meters in front of him fearing for his life no matter who wins this fight,"Not so fast!!!" he yells just as he moves his left hand to his back blocking the Sith's hit whit his other lightsaber and turns around in a split second striking whit the saber he just caught.The Apprentice jumps back dodging the hit but missing his chance at the same time.

Angry and mad the sith fires a charge of lightning at the Jedi but whit two lightsabers in front of him is hard to hit anything else.When he tries to make his next move a Force Stasis paralyses him in place slightly lifting him from the ground.

"What should we do whit him?" he asks looking at the boy. The young engineer bears the mark of a slave, a bracelet on his right hand whit the mark of his master. He says nothing gripping the bracelet whit his hand when he sees the jedi looking at it.

"I'm going to put you down!Don't try anything stupid!" As his feet touch the ground the Sith tries to jump to the boy but a lightsaber cuts of his path and his right leg. "What did i tell? I told you not try anything stupid!" The sith lies in a pool of blood as the last drop of life leaves his body!

"Now what to do whit you?" says turning to the boy. Trembling and crying the boy begs for his life "Please don't kill me!I'm just a slave"
"Not any more! "He says Force pulling all the Imperial signs off the boys uniform turning it into a rag.The last thing to go is the bracelet "You are free!"!The engineer looks at his new uniform and smiles.
"Go hide somewhere until this is over, then go to House Organa and tel them I sent you"
"Thank you"
"And I don't kill people!I'm a Jedi!" He yells to the boy as he leaves him in a pool of blood whit 4 dead men around him.The boy looks around him at his former master and lets out a chuckle, then heads for the place where the Jedi was standing in waiting just 5 minutes ago!
"I just defend the weak!",talking to himself again as he gets on his speeder hidden in a near by bush and rushes towards the House Organa Castle.

----------------------------------------

This took 3 hours to put together so I hope you all like it!
Back to top Go down
Liamore
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay within the forums as a passtime :3   Roleplay within the forums as a passtime :3 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:43 am

From where he was, Liamore couldn't see what caused the Imperials to notice her but suddenly, they opened fire on her cover and forced her to change her position.

"I'll handle it", he yelled back. He was bathed in blue and green as he activated his lightsabers. Liamore spotted a group of three Imperials at the edge of their unit and leapt towards them. He immediately regretted it. Tel got her distraction. While most Imperials seemed to still think the one behind the boulder was a greater shot and preferred evaporating it over shooting at a Jedi, the others decided that a lightsaber would look good with their other trophies. It took Liamore great effort to deflect most shots away from his body and avoid those that got through. Reflecting them consciously was out of the question. By chance, two or three shots caused some minor wounds, but one also nearly hit the now cloaked Telretha.

In the flurry of colors, Liamore heard the distinct beeping of a detonator, saw it fly, bounce, then roll and eventually come to a halt, right at the feet of the Imperials he had set out to attack. All too close to him.

"Watch out!", "Take cover!" and "Run!" all seemed to drown the blaster fire at once. Liamore stopped paying attention to the projectiles around him, concentrated on the Force and pushed away the ground, launching himself away from where he had stood. There was a flash and a deafening noise that somehow couldn't swallow all the sounds of breaking bones and ripping flesh. The blast wave hit him, knocking the wind out of him and sending him straight into a nearby tree. Only a small, smoldering crater with chunks of meat, bone and armor was left of the soldiers and the friendly fire.

Somehow, Liamore managed to land and stay on his feet, despite the wet sensation at the back of his head and the pain that seared his body. His mind was numb. When a soldier came through the veil of smoke and dust that hung over the crater, Liamore threw one of his lightsabers. It was the death cry of the Imperial that snapped him back to reality.
Back to top Go down
Alon'Ir
Recruit
Recruit
Alon'Ir

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay within the forums as a passtime :3   Roleplay within the forums as a passtime :3 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 6:14 am

Walking out of the brush relaxed, she grins at the explosions and the screaming. "Ever so excited", she laughs, as she crouches behind a small rock and aims her blasters for two of the Imperial soldiers lying on the ground, giving their faces a lcean round new hole to breathe out of. Or, more likely, not.

Before she could line up her next set of shots, however, she saw a shadow on the rock in front of her, rolling away just in time to avoid the ball of searing hot plasma that scorched the rock. She tried to quickly take revenge on her assailant, but he did the same as her, and ducked behind a tree.

"Sneaky motherfucker...", she grumbled, throwing a flash grenad to one side of the tree as she rolled to the other, rolling behind her already deployed cover screen and quickly firing a barrage of blasterbolts at the Imperial latecomer, one of which luckily went straight through his visor, and therefore his skull.
Back to top Go down
Telretha
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay within the forums as a passtime :3   Roleplay within the forums as a passtime :3 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 6:54 am

Telretha took her chance, admiring Liamore's handiwork and moving round the back of the troop squad. As most of the attention was drawn to Lia, Tel quickly arrived behind the Squad Captain. She aimed her shotgun at his back, and let off a fletchette round into his spinal cord, rendering him helpless and twitching as he fell to the ground. Proud with herself, she swung out her blaster and let off a stream of bullets at a couple more troops.

Unfortunately, this victory was short-lived, as when she glanced over her back she saw something she really didn't want to - About five more troopers, accompanied by three Sith Warriors, in full battle gear, lightsabers drawn. She swore, and yelled out;

"Lia! We got incoming with lightsticks! Do your stuff, I got you covered!"

As she said that, she sprinted up onto a rock and leapt into the air, swinging her shotgun round and whipping a trooper round the back of the head. She giggled, swung behind a rock, and let off blaster flurry's at the remaining troopers.
Back to top Go down
Shinkay
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay within the forums as a passtime :3   Roleplay within the forums as a passtime :3 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:56 pm

The speeder's engine is red hod, the saddle is starting to burn him!"No reinforcements coming this way.We caught a break finally!" Shinkay was thinking as he reached a small hill overseeing the battlefield."Up there I should get a clear view of what's going on."

He stops the speeder and ditches it to the side of the road and starts running up the hill."Those three have been busy" is the first thing going through his head when he first sees the battle going on in front of him.

"Lia! We got incoming with lightsticks! Do your stuff, I got you covered!" a woman's voice was heard over all the battleground "That's Tel! Subtle as a always."

"I better go show her what lightsticks can do!" Shinkay runs down the hill and around it to catch the Sith Warriors off guard and from behind.
Back to top Go down
Telretha
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay within the forums as a passtime :3   Roleplay within the forums as a passtime :3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:38 pm

Tel let off a stream of blaster bolts into the side on a Imperial trooper, tossing in a thermal detonator for good measure. As she did so, two of the Sith Warriors force charged into the fray, landing by Liamore and drawing their sabers. The other Sith Warrior almost leapt, but was knocked over by Shinkay. Tel blinked, and shook her head, focusing on the remaining troopers.
Back to top Go down
Shinkay
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay within the forums as a passtime :3   Roleplay within the forums as a passtime :3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:41 pm

When Shinkay runs towards the Sith Wariors,his view is blocked by a tree for a second just as a stream of blaster bolts go off, he lets off a Force Sweep wave trying to knock them out but only hits one of them, the other too were already by Liamore's side.The Sith Warrior gets up and shakes his head, boiling whit rage his dark orange eyes start to glow! Burn scars all over his heavy armor from the thermal detonator,he force pulls his lightsaber and ignites it!

" You and all you'r friends are dead Jedi!!" he yells

We'll see about that. Shinkay says just has his lightsabers ignite

Last edited by Shinkay on Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Liamore
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay within the forums as a passtime :3   Roleplay within the forums as a passtime :3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:02 am

Despite being completely there, mentally, Liamore was still deafened by the explosion and visually impared by the smoke. He heard Telretha yelling, but neither did he know what she had tried to tell him or somebody else, nor did he see the Sith Warriors coming. He was still struggling with the pain in his body and its refusal to follow his orders. He felt groggy, as if he was going to faint any minute and only his resolve and knowledge that it would mean death to be defenseless in this situation kept him from giving in.

He felt the Sith before he saw them, saw them grabbing their lightsabers before he heard their significant hiss. For just a split-second, he felt hopeless. Then green and blue blades errupted from his lightsabers and he turned to face them.

They wasted no time talking and immediately began their onslaught. Liamore noticed that they weren't very experienced in fighting with two lightsabers each but they made up for it by sheer force of number. Liamore couldn't think about a counterattack. They were fast and determined, their attacks a swirl of colors. Turning, parrying, dodging, Liamore had to move ever further back and in a circle to avoid being cornered.

Then he stumbled.

Luckily, haste got the better of one of his opponents. He stumbled to. Where Liamore remained standing, the warrior fell, tried to break his fall... and forgot his lightsabers. With an ugly sound and a cry, he severed his own hand and only missed Liamore's foot by a bit.
It all went very fast after that: One block, one swipe and his enemy's block was broken. With one clean stab, Liamore ended him. He could see the surprise in young eyes. Only then did he notice they were wearing masks. The Sith fell and so did the mask. What remained was a young woman's face with an empty gaze. Liamore felt his chest tighten. It was hard to breath and he wondered, why. He had already killed so many and he had never been under the illusion that not all of them were evil or guilty of much more than being in the wrong place at the wrong time. He wondered why it all came crushing down at a time like this.

He saw a movement from the corner of his eyes. His reflexes obviously weren't affected by his state. They saved him from the lightsaber that had been swung at him from the side. The other warrior had gotten up, the cauterized stump where his hand used to be pressed up against his fortified robe, screaming and blindly throwing blows at him. Somehow, Liamore found them harder to parry. The Sith's eyes were burning with pain and the emotions Liamore felt were too many, too complex to fathom. But he immediately knew that the warrior barely felt his arm.

How he managed to do it, he later couldn't tell. The only thing he remembered was what he said as the Sith fell and died next to his lover: "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Alon'Ir
Recruit
Recruit
Alon'Ir

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay within the forums as a passtime :3   Roleplay within the forums as a passtime :3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:47 am

"What are bloody Sith doing here?", she mumbled to herself, again climbing into a tree to get a good vantage point as she locked her two blasters onto one of the Sith assaulting Liamore, following his movement for a good while as Liam struck one down.

She peered over the barrels over her blasters, waiting for the perfect timing. Then, as the Sith lifted his saber for a devastating blow, she let loose the force contained in those two small devices, one bolt penetrating the Sith's neck as the other shot clean through his hood, a splash of blood emerging from the other side. The lightsaber turned off in his hand, making his swing harmless as the lifeless body fell to the ground.

This left Liamore with only one Sith to fight, she felt that he should be able to pull that off, turning her aim to the group of troopers who had gotten up from the blast, firing a wild volley of blasts at them to stop them running to the aid of their lightsaber carrying comrades.
Back to top Go down
Telretha
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay within the forums as a passtime :3   Roleplay within the forums as a passtime :3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 4:18 am

Tel groaned, looking round the cliff at another battalion moving across the plains towards Castle Organa. Believing that the two Jedi could handle the remaining two Warriors, she made a dash for the other battalion, her stealth generator activating. By the time she had arrived, tree's littered the landscape, and the Imperial troops were marching through the tree's in orderly fashion. She was about to switch her generator off when her head was grabbed from behind, and smacked into the tree she was hiding behind.

Momentarily dazed, she instinctively rolled sideways, hoping to deter her attackers swings. As she regained her sight, and wiped the blood streaming down from her nose, she turned, looking up at the intimidating Sith Warrior. His lightsaber was drawn, and as she got up, she grinned darkly, raising her fists into a fight position.

"Right, come on then, you ugly bastard. I've always wanted to kick one of you in the balls."

The Warrior grunted angrily, swinging his lightsaber in a downwards mark from above him, and Tel dodged to the side, smacking at his arm and disarming him. The lightsaber fell to the ground, and she kicked it away, grinning. She slammed her foot down on the disgruntled Warrior, then attempted to elbow him in the chin, dislodging his jaw. Unfortunately, this backfired as the Warrior grabbed the elbow and shoved forward, knocking her over.

As she rolled, she thought she saw a twi'lek sitting in the tree above them.
Back to top Go down
Alon'Ir
Recruit
Recruit
Alon'Ir

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay within the forums as a passtime :3   Roleplay within the forums as a passtime :3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:39 am

She grinned as she looked down at Telretha attempting to subdue a Sith in physical combat, shaking her head. "Always taking the cool route...", se laughed, aiming her blasters down and firing a volley at the man in black's back as he went to grab his light saber, jumping out of the tree onto his ribcage for good measure. "Nice weather ourt today, isn't it?", she asked Tel, as she pulled the Sith's face up and quickly slit his throat, not wanting to take the risk of just leaving him to die.

"Well then, shall we go help our helpless little Jedi friends out?" she grinned, standing up and trying to walk away, before the downed Sith grabbed her ankle, and yanked her to the ground, standing up as he held his windpipe together with one hand, while his saber flew through the air to the other.
Back to top Go down
Telretha
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay within the forums as a passtime :3   Roleplay within the forums as a passtime :3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 6:45 am

Tel looked at the bleeding Sith, giggling at his pathetic attempt to kill the twi'lek. She swung out her scattergun, and casually loaded a fletchette round, pointing it directly to the Warrior's head.

"Sorry gorgeous, this one's mine." She winked at Alon, and blew the side of the Warriors face into an indescribable, tangled mess of flesh and bone. Leaning down, she helped Alon up, smirked at her, then turned, looking towards the battalion that was marching towards the Castle, then back towards the fighting Jedi.

"...Right. Who do we go save first?"
Back to top Go down
Alon'Ir
Recruit
Recruit
Alon'Ir

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay within the forums as a passtime :3   Roleplay within the forums as a passtime :3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 6:49 am

She grinned as Tel helped her stand up, cracking her knuckles. Squinting her eyes, she estimated the distance between her and the group of troopers. She dropped to her knees, and answered Tel's question by firing a blaster bolt through the chestplate of one of the Imperial troopers.

"The Jedi will live. They're always bragging about this Force nonsense, let em put it to some use for a change."
Back to top Go down
Telretha
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay within the forums as a passtime :3   Roleplay within the forums as a passtime :3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:13 pm

"Oh, please. You think you're so impressive with the long range shots?" she grinned. "You've got to be less subtle!"

As she said this, she pulled a thermal detonator from her belt throwing it towards the battalion. She followed up the toss by loading her blaster with a detonator charge, firing that off at one of the guards. She paused, looking back at Alon'ir smugly. "Check this out."

When the explosion went off, it shook the ground even near them. The charge blew apart the droid it had attached itself too, and that in turn ignited the thermal detonator, and as it flew through the air it blew up into a ball of flame, landing down in the group of troopers and spraying them in all directions.

"See? Much more fun."
Back to top Go down
Shinkay
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay within the forums as a passtime :3   Roleplay within the forums as a passtime :3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:46 pm

The Sith leaps in the air falling down inches in front of Shinkay, striking whit the lightsaber. Whit all that power Shinkay parries the blow whit both his sabers but still falls on the ground under the weight of the Sith.

As the Warrior pushes down whit his lightsaber Shinkay is overwhelmed by strength of this "Thing" in front oh him. A two meters man whit broad shoulders, built like a tank, nothing was small about him.As a last attempt to push him off Shinkay pulls his knees to his chest and hits the men whit his both feet pushing him off and trowing him to the ground not far from him.

A massive detonation is heard not too far from the two fighting man.The Sith Warriors looks to see what happens, taking his eyes of Shinkay for a second.Whit hes attention at the explosion he doesn't see the lightsaber coming towards him only when is to late and it already cut half his neck of.His eyes go dark only when the saber is back in the Jedi's hand, and his head is near his feet.
A wave of sorrow passes through the standing mans body shaking him back to reality.

"Thanks Tel", he murmurs to himself when he sees the explosion site and what's going over there.But those two will have do without him for now because, he senses Liamore mental state is not helping him fight, and he is in the line of fire between the Castle guards and a group of Imperial troops.

Last edited by Shinkay on Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IoanaSerenity
Recruit
Recruit
IoanaSerenity

PostSubject: something else its happening in Alderaan   Roleplay within the forums as a passtime :3 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:44 am

[An oportunity to enter in a current RP plot ingame-that should take place today/ tomorrow]

In the distance ,over the hills a beam of light it appears...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay within the forums as a passtime :3   Roleplay within the forums as a passtime :3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplay within the forums as a passtime :3
Page 1 of 1