Lightbearers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the lightbearers, to bring the light to the darkest reaches of the galaxy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seneschal Rebekah

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Seneschal Rebekah
Recruit
Recruit
Seneschal Rebekah

Seneschal Rebekah Empty
PostSubject: Seneschal Rebekah   Seneschal Rebekah EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 6:37 am

[ Deleted at the request of Raynd ]

Last edited by Seneschal Rebekah on Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seneschal Rebekah
Recruit
Recruit
Seneschal Rebekah

Seneschal Rebekah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seneschal Rebekah   Seneschal Rebekah EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:06 am

[ Deleted at the request of Raynd ]
Back to top Go down
Seneschal Rebekah
Recruit
Recruit
Seneschal Rebekah

Seneschal Rebekah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seneschal Rebekah   Seneschal Rebekah EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 12:48 pm

I adventure with 3 friends (Aluco, Bulman, Teerilla) and we chronicle our adventures, roleplaying as this fixed once a week. Rather than having time for lots of freeform roleplay, we interact and adventure through the SWTOR game content, responding to the plot that unfolds.

This caused tension since the Lightbearers encourage random roleplay but didn't allow roleplay based within the SWTOR game, narrating responses to important missions.

The tension was firstly that this was and is the only focus of roleply our static group has, and secondly it's big epic events so hard to ignore! On fighting the Sith, Vokk, that's something to chronicle!

Raynd asked not to post the roleplay involving SWTOR plot, hence it's been removed from this site and after a brief discussion has moved to the site Seneschal Rebekah with just the introduction here.

My hope would be that ongoing roleplay can be enjoyed within the Lightbearers, with chronicled events and roleplay involving SWTOR plot captured there, where folk can choose to read it or not to read it, so all is well.

Raynd asked that rather than flouncing, explanation was afforded, so here it is . . . hope that makes sense of why posts were removed and why a remote site's been used to detail character background and events!

Back to top Go down
Telretha
Recruit
Recruit

Seneschal Rebekah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seneschal Rebekah   Seneschal Rebekah EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 5:41 am

I wanna see what the other posts were. Are they up on your website?

I think this was a quick way to get a website up for the guild, and it functions as a base of operations. I'll make sure to put the URL back into the MOTD when I get on, so we all know where the website is.

I wasn't aware the RP had rules against the plot of the game, I thought the whole point of roleplaying within a game is to adapt the story to how it affects your characters. Hmf.

Anyway, thanks for the update, I'll head over and read it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Raynd
Recruit
Recruit
Raynd

Seneschal Rebekah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seneschal Rebekah   Seneschal Rebekah EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:31 am

I agree with you Tel, but there is a difference between adaptation to a situation and spoiling ^_^
Back to top Go down
Alon'Ir
Recruit
Recruit
Alon'Ir

Seneschal Rebekah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seneschal Rebekah   Seneschal Rebekah EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:48 pm

Raynd wrote:
I agree with you Tel, but there is a difference between adaptation to a situation and spoiling ^_^

Ah, so that was the problem? Then I think spoiler tags might just be in order. I mean, there is no basic rule against planning your story around the game story, just against spoiling things?
Back to top Go down
Seneschal Rebekah
Recruit
Recruit
Seneschal Rebekah

Seneschal Rebekah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seneschal Rebekah   Seneschal Rebekah EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:20 pm

There were spoiler tags, but it's not an issue now . . . if folk want to look at roleplay that's based around the unfolding plot then it's on another site, so if people prefer roleplay that doesn't involve SWTOR events then they can stick within the roleplay here. All's good!

Oh, and updated roleplay on our arrival on Taris, with inevitable spoilers, here, from this week's adventures!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seneschal Rebekah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seneschal Rebekah   Seneschal Rebekah Empty

Back to top Go down

Seneschal Rebekah
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lightbearers :: Roleplay :: Discussion :: Characters-
Jump to: