Lightbearers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the lightbearers, to bring the light to the darkest reaches of the galaxy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood Knight - Story explaination

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hadloc
Master of Military
Master of Military
Hadloc

Blood Knight - Story explaination Empty
PostSubject: Blood Knight - Story explaination   Blood Knight - Story explaination EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:48 am

The story, is based around a powerful foe. Divided into different encounters with dynamic ends, where the previous encounter will affect the next.

Marden "Blood Knight" is a very powerful foe, and this event is based on trial and error, to finally defeat him.
But the way to defeat him differs, all depending on how people react, say and do during the course of this story.

Everyone are allowed to do their part and add stuff to the story as it goes, but it have to have my approval.

I will use all my skills in RP to make this as fun as possible for everyone, and i want everyone to feel that they make a part of it.

------------------------------------
Sorry i didn't make this post before we started the story-
Back to top Go down
Telretha
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Blood Knight - Story explaination   Blood Knight - Story explaination EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 6:56 am

The RP events are awesome Hadloc, and Mard is a superb character that I love interacting with. That said, I felt like suggesting something.

Perhaps RP events should just roll the way the players choose. Whether it's aggresive, passive, or heck, even joining Mard, or whatever, knowing that it needs your approval halts our possibilities to react in the way our characters would compared to how the characters are told. Mard may be freaking amazingly powerful, but character's who are always cynical of the force would still think they had a chance, for example.

The whole fun of roleplaying these epic story arcs is using everyone's character to their advantages. Their personalities, and the improvisational, spontaneous RP can top seriously planned, restricted RP in most cases. I'm not saying that you should just say "fuck it" and leave the choice up to it completely. You could choose the place, and even choose where Mard is positioned so it seems like he is in the position of power, (and so he should be). If someone wants to attack Mard, let them, and crush their optimism into the dust. No matter what way, I feel this storyline in particular is only going to get more amazing.

As a side note, I love the fact that the guild itself as a whole is really starting to react to this central cause to the problems. Character's are getting on edge, people are starting to blame each other, and the tension is really felt in all of the RP. I love the fact that Lariana has stayed so.. in character, despite the fallings out that have been going on, especially. The way that the character relationships between Raynd, Lariana and other characters like Minx and Hadloc are really combining to show the overshadowing pressure that Mard is putting on the guild. This guy is a threat, and everyone is starting to feel that.

Superb work, I freaking love you all. :3
Back to top Go down
Hadloc
Master of Military
Master of Military
Hadloc

PostSubject: Re: Blood Knight - Story explaination   Blood Knight - Story explaination EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:03 am

The reasons i don't want people to modifty the story without the approval from me is generally because i want it to keep a steady line, and not fall off to much.
And i'm usually allright with the most, but as long it isn't to much Story bending.

And i'll begin to work this story towards its climax now.
Back to top Go down
Telretha
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Blood Knight - Story explaination   Blood Knight - Story explaination EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:24 am

Oh yeah, I totally understand why you'd want to keep a good bit of control over a story that has been so tight thus far. Maybe a suggestion for future RP events? :3

And make it a good one! If I'm missing it, I'll need a seriously detailed report Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Knight - Story explaination   Blood Knight - Story explaination Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood Knight - Story explaination
Page 1 of 1