Lightbearers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the lightbearers, to bring the light to the darkest reaches of the galaxy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On the Joinin'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gamlet
Recruit
Recruit

On the Joinin' Empty
PostSubject: On the Joinin'   On the Joinin' EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 4:23 am

Hoy all and well met. I be Gamlet and be most pleased ta greet thee all. Good master Raynd and I did meet along the road and he was kind nuff ta tell me of thy band and purpose some, as is his want. I have come here ta the Tunnels, ta renew me trainin', havin' just escaped from a more brutal world. There, on this former coil, the souls where bent on killin' with nay meanin' indeed. A goodly sport for some, but poised poorly ta makin' life better and gainin' value in one's deeds.
Sos ye know, I nay be speakin' that foul tongue the 'ooc' none but I will try ta be clear in me meanin' ever so. Tis a product of me roots is all and the long journey I have made ta get here. Also, I have traveled much alone so me groupin' skill be nay good and mayhaps I must study this the harder, but I learn quick and focus well, so if thee give me a bit o' time all shall be well placed with this.
Me bent be that of the Jedi, and ta this means, I hold the faith most constant save for one aspect. Ya see, I come from a far place where the lovin' of goodly ladies and the taste of fine Black Rum did hold sway some. So in truth I be nay perfect in that light.
But know ye, and all else, this one truth that if I be joinin' somethin' , that joinin' becomes the heart of me doin' and nay a soul shall mock nor harm those I call Brother or Sister without payin' a heavy toll for their doin' indeed.
Well then, havin' said all that, I hold a humble stance and stand ready ta aid thee goodly souls in movin' this fine collective forward ta meet the fate that the gods have planned, if I prove worthy.
Bless thee then for thy time and ear. Be wise and happy and know I mean thee all well.

As it is, So shall it be.
Gamlet
Back to top Go down
Raynd
Recruit
Recruit
Raynd

On the Joinin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Joinin'   On the Joinin' EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 4:47 am

Hello there and welcome to the Lightbearers! I hope you find what you seek here my friend, as we all did.
Back to top Go down
Gamlet
Recruit
Recruit

On the Joinin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Joinin'   On the Joinin' EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 5:57 am

I am sure of it good soul
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

On the Joinin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Joinin'   On the Joinin' Empty

Back to top Go down